High Elms Manor, Watford, Hertfordshire
A Grade II listed Georgian country house built in 1812, at the end of the 18th Century.
Licensed for Civil Marriage Ceremonies, High Elms Manor is set in over 200 acres of Hertfordshire countryside.
This Wedding Venue has a number of areas for your use and due to its period nature, has also been used a set location for film and television.
You and your guests can enjoy the facilities of this Hertford Wedding Venue. In the Summer, the garden looks wonderful, with a well kept lawn for you and your guests to relax after you Wedding Breakfast, or perhaps you would prefer the patio area with seats?
The main function room is decorated to a high standard (as shown in our photographs) and forms the perfect place to celebrate your Wedding.
- Easy access from Watford and M25 with local accommodation.
- Great Staff. We found them very helpful, but also could see them assisting guests.
- Exclusive venue. No other Wedding or Parties will be there.
- Car Parking. The venue entrance can be driven to, so guests with walking difficulties can be dropped off.
- Ground Floor Venue, no stairs.
- Separate Bar area so guests can chat away from the entertainment.
- Is a fantastic backdrop for your photographs.
- You can bring your own Caterers (small fee applies per head).
- High Elms Manor does not provide accommodation, but there is a local Thistle Hotel, (The Noke) which provides a discount.
Phone: +44 (0) 1923 675272
High Elms Manor
High Elms Lane