Dyrham Park, Barnet, Hertfordshire
Licensed for Civil Marriage Ceremonies, Dyrham Park is set in over 200 acres of Hertfordshire countryside.
The ceremony, wedding breakfast and evening entertainment is held in a Grade II-listed Palladian Mansion with plenty of room for catching up with friends and relatives and dancing the night away.
The interior décor is to a high quality and in the summer months there is a patio that overlooks the golf course and countryside, this is ideal for relaxing in the early evening.
The venue lends itself to Moodlighting due to the plasterwork and pale walls in the main function room.
From personal experience, the food here is fantastic and the staff look after you very well. I consider this a well-run venue.
For Guest accommodation, close by is a Holiday Inn, and other accommodation can be found in nearby Borehamwood and Elstree.
- Set in the countryside.
- Great Food and Staff.
- Exclusive venue.
- Easy access from the A1 (Southbound, just after South Mimms/J23).
- Large Car Park, but the entrance can be driven to, so guests with walking difficulties can be dropped off.
- Ground Floor Venue, no stairs.
- Large Foyer and separate Bar area so guests can chat away from the entertainment.
- The Wedding Venue is not set in a town, so transport or Taxi required for any accommodation.