Dyrham Park, Barnet, Hertfordshire
Dyrham Park is licensed for Civil Marriage Ceremonies, Dyrham Park is set in over 200 acres of Hertfordshire countryside.
Ceremonies, Wedding breakfast and evening entertainment are held in a Grade II-listed Palladian Mansion. This has plenty of room for catching up with friends and relatives and dancing the night away to Dance Sounds Disco.
Inside, the décor is very high quality and in the summer months there is a patio that overlooks the golf course and countryside. This is ideal for relaxing in the early evening.
Allow us to add Moodlighting to Dyham Park and watch the decorative plasterwork and pale walls come alive in the main function room.
I find the food here is fantastic and the staff look after you very well. This a well-run venue.
Extra Guest accommodation is close by in a Holiday Inn. Then other accommodation can be found in nearby Borehamwood and Elstree.
- Set in the countryside.
- Great Food and Staff.
- Exclusive venue.
- Easy access from the A1 (Southbound, just after South Mimms/J23).
- Large Car Park, but the entrance can be driven to, so guests with walking difficulties can be dropped off.
- Ground Floor Venue, no stairs.
- Large Foyer and separate Bar area so guests can chat away from the entertainment.
- The Wedding Venue is not set in a town, so transport or Taxi required for any accommodation.