Theobalds Park, Hertfordshire
Theobalds Park is licensed for civil ceremonies and has accommodation with 141 rooms.
Resting in 55 acres of well maintained parkland, yet also 2 minutes from the A10 and M25 (J25) motorway, this is a very well connected venue on the south of Hertfordshire, but with good road access.
We have provided Wedding Entertainment at Theobalds Park.
There are a few function rooms and so a range of options for your Wedding. The Stables is worth a look and many opt for a Courtyard Ceremony.
- Set in the countryside.
- Exclusive venue (option).
- Easy access from the A10 and M25 (J25)
- Large Car Park.
- Large Foyer and separate Bar area so guests can chat away from the entertainment.
- Guest Accomodation at the venue, or a local TravelLodge (1 mile away)
- Guests that retire early may hear the party. We advise them to tell the venue on booking that they would like a quieter room.
Lieutenant Ellis Way
Cheshunt, Waltham Cross,
[su_gmap address=”Theobalds Park, EN7 5HW”]