Fanhams Hall, Ware, Hertfordshire
A Jacobean Manor House located in Hertfordshire Countryside with fabulous gardens and gravel courtyard.
There are local Churches but Fanhams Hall is also Licensed for Ceremonies.
We have mainly worked in the “Great Hall” (shown right), which was originally a chapel.
The Great Hall has a wooden floor, which provides a great dancefloor, stone walls and some really nice period features.
I really enjoy being a Wedding DJ in Hanbury Manor. It’s well organised with plenty of potential. The couples I’ve worked with have also been very happy with their Wedding at this Hertfordshire Venue.
- Set in the countryside.
- Great Food and Staff.
- Easy access from the A10 and M25
- Large Car Park.
- Large Foyer and separate Bar area so guests can chat away from the entertainment.
- Accommodation for guests.
- Licence for Civil Ceremonies in a number of locations (including outside) at the venue.
- Not set in a town, so transport or Taxi required for any accommodation if they are fully booked.
Telephone: 01920 460511
Fanhams Hall Road